Who we are
The coalition, active in around 100 countries around the world, works to change the policy and practice of governments and organizations towards these aims and raise awareness of the problem amongst the public.
The Governance Board of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL) and the Cluster Munition Coalition (CMC) is shared. The Governance Board is representative of the various elements of ICBL-CMC, and supports the activities of organization, providing strategic, financial and human resources oversight. An Advisory Committee provides more regular input to staff and the working of the campaign.
Governance Board members
Governance Board meeting minutes
Advisory Committee members
- Steve Goose, Human Rights Watch
- Paul Hannon, Mines Action Canada
- Atle Karlsen, Norwegian People's Aid
- Marion Libertucci, Handicap International
- Ayman Sorour, Protection
- Miriam Struyk, PAX (formerly IKV Pax Christi)