The Tenth Meeting of States Parties
The 10th Meeting of States Parties to the Convention on Cluster Munitions took place in Geneva 30 August to 2 September, 2022. Cluster Munition Coalition delegates join states and civil society mine action partners in the meeting taking place this week.
See all information including agenda, and relevant documents for the meeting including the final report, here.
- CMC Opening Statement-Survivor Representative Muowffak Al Khafaji_Arabic
- CMC Opening Statement-Survivor Representative Muowffak Al Khafaji
- CMC Statement International Cooperation_EN
- CMC Statement International Cooperation_Fr
- CMC Statement Transparency
- CMC Statement Victim Assistance
- CMC Statement National Implementation Measures
- CMC Statement Stockpile Destruction
- CMC Statement Universalization_SP
- CMC Statement Universalization_En
Convention on Cluster Munitions 10MSP Opening Statement, Survivor Representative Mr Muowffak Al Khafaji
CMC delegate Mike Edwards, Syria Civil Defense/White Helmets speaks on the impact of cluster munitions and the work of assisting communities impacted by the weapon.