The Eighth Meeting of States Parties
3-5 September 2018, Geneva, Switzerland
The Eighth Meeting of States Parties (8MSP) to the Convention on Cluster Munitions will be held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland from 3 to 5 September 2018.
The 8MSP will provide an opportunity for States Parties to present progress, challenges, plans and needs for assistance and cooperation to achieve their convention obligations and the commitments they made under the 2015 Dubrovnik Action Plan. The 8MSP will be presided over by Mr Carlos Morales, of Nicaragua.
See highlights from the meeting - http://bit.ly/CMC8MSPslides
- Official documents can be found on the convention's Implementation Support Unit's website
- The Landmine and Cluster Munition Monitor presented its latest findings during a briefing for delegates on Monday 3 September.
CMC statements before the 8MSP
- CMC Twitter: https://twitter.com/banclusterbombs
- CMC Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/banclusterbombs
- CMC Flickr: http://bit.ly/ImagesForMedia
- CMC YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CMCInternationa
Cluster Munition Monitor
- Cluster Munition Monitor 2018 report was launched on 30 August 2018 at the UN Office in Geneva. See the presentation here or download here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +41 22 920 0320 (Geneva) for more information